a. of transport around the settlement Bhutedi (9074)?
a. Dense jungle to the north of the Nala
b. Village Juvol in the north east
c. Village Sangla on the eastern side
d. A conical hill in the northwest
e. Highest point of the region
3. Give six-figure grid reference for the following:
a. ? 216 south of the Nala
b. Temple in Moti Bhatamal
c. PO in Dantiwada settlement
d. A lined well near village Lodpa
e. 30r near village Ramsida
4. Give the direction of the following:
a. Ramsida (8681) from Vaghrol (8576)
b. Bhutedi (8974) from Sangla (9274)
c. Temple in Moti Bhatamal (9175) from temple in Ranavas (9080)
d. Village Lodpa (8479) from village Vaghrol (8576)
e. Village Chekhla (9381) from Vadavas (8782)
5. Find out the distance between the following:
a. Direct ground distance from Vaghrol (8576) and Vadavas(8782)
b. Actual map distance between Juvol (9282) and Vadavas (8782)
c. Actual track distance between Bhutedi (8974) and Ranavas(9080)
d. Straight-line distance between Vaghrol (8576) -j7 and Moti Bhatamal (9176)
6. Give the settlement pattern in the
a. Grid square 8480 18.
b. Grid square 9282
c. Grid square 8479
7. Draw suitable symbols for the following:
b. District boundary
c. River bed with rocks and island
d. Dendritic drainage pattern
8. Give the drainage pattern in the
a. Grid square 8780
b. Grid square 8983
c. Grid square 8679
d. Grid square 9083
9. What are the main means of transport available in this region? Give examples in support of your answer.
10. What is the main pattern of transport around the settlement Bhutedi (9074)?
11. What are the main occupations of the people living in this region? Give examples in support of your answer.
12. Describe the impact of a large number of big and small depressions on the economy of this region.
13. What is the difference between the relief features of the northern and the southern part of this region?
14. Give at least two man-made features in the
a. Grid square 8582
b. Grid square 9080
c. Grid square 9274
d. Grid square 8476
15. Give at least two natural features in the
a. Grid square 9074
b. Grid square 8581
c. Grid square 8982
d. Grid square 9181
16. What is the difference between the streams in the northern and the southern part of this region?
17. This region gets seasonal rainfall. Justify this statement.