GOAL SETTING WORKSHEET Name: Anoop Reddy Rikkala Student
GOAL SETTING WORKSHEET
Reddy Rikkala Student
Where am I now?
At present I
am in a second semester of financial planning and wealth management, where I am
learning the technical skills and subject about the Canadian banking and
financial budgeting works in Canada. With the help of co-op subject, I am also
learning the steps how to build my profile and gaining soft skills which helps
in getting a job after my co-op term.
End (Co-op) – Where do I want to be
at the beginning of my work term?
completing my co-op term or at the beginning of my work term I want to get
placed in any of the top companies or banks as a financial consultant or
investor advisors where I can satisfy and enjoy the work.
How can I get there (identify Goals
with points on how you will achieve them?)
1.Goal: eligibility for co-op
· To eligible for co-op I need to acquire
minimum GPA of 2.8
· I need to do well in the second
semester to get good GPA
· Passing all subjects before start of
I must have the knowledge about what a
financial analyst or investing advisor needed
1. Accounting skills
2. Technological expertise
3. Interpretive thoughts
1. great correspondence, relational and
2. Must have the ability to clarify
complex data clear.
3. capacity to build and maintain Relationship
with the customers.
4.Certified Financial planner:
· To become financial analyst or
investing advisor i must complete certified financial planner course.
· By completing CFP course, I can gain more
knowledge and can get a good job.
5.Preparation for co-op: in these goals I can prepare me
1. Resume and cover letter
2. Updating my profile in linked.in to
get a job
3. Attending mock interviews which
boosts my confidence
6.Searching for a job:
1. Applying for a job in several
2. Updating my profile in many sources
3. Interacting with the companies
7.Applying for Permanent Residency:
· After getting a desired job, I need
to get a higher position in my company which may help me applying for Permanent Residency in Canada.
Getting PR is the most important goal.
· After getting PR I can apply for the
citizenship of Canada.