How to Write a Letter Recalling a Postponed Wedding Invitation?
Recalling a Wedding Invitation
Mr. And Mrs. ____________ (Name) regret to announce that they are obliged to recall the invitation to their daughter’s wedding on ____________ (Date) owing to sudden bereavement in the family.
Recalling a Dinner Invite
Mr. and Mrs. ____________ (Name) regret that owing to the damages done to their house by a recent fire make it necessary to postpone the Dinner arranged for ____________ (Date). Inconvenience is regretted.
Recalling an Engagement Ceremony
Mr. and Mrs. ____________ (Name) sincerely apologise to recall the Engagement ceremony of their daughter ____________ (Name) with ____________ (Captain Name), Indian Armed Forces, owing to an urgent call of Duty for ____________ (Captain Name) who is obliged to report at Border post immediately.
1. ________ regrets to announce/inform you.
2. Mr. and Mrs. ____________ (Name) are obliged to cancel.
3. Mrs. ____________ (Name) unfortunately is forced to postpone.
State the cancellation of the event
4. ______ that the Birthday Party of Anmol stands cancelled.
5. Mr. and Mrs. ____________ (Name) regret to recall the Marriage Invitation of ____________ (Name) with ____________ (Name) sent out a fortnight before.
6. Mr. and Mrs.___________ cancel The Dinner and Dance party at the (Residence Name) ____________.
State the reason for Cancellation
7. ____________ owing to the illness of their son.
8. ____________ owing to sudden bereavement in the family
9. ____________ due to unavoidable circumstances.
10. ____________ owing to the recall of Major ____________ (Name) to Duty for the Nation in these emergency conditions prevailing before the nation.
11. ____________ due to adverse and pressing circumstances.