Thanking Section) Roll NO.____________ By Parents To,
(Class and Section)
This is to kindly request you to grant my son ____________ (Son name) a student of class ____________, Section ____________, of your school leave for ____________ (No of days) He is down with high fever and has been advised complete rest by the doctor. I shall be much obliged.
1) I request you to grant ____________ (Name) leave of five days.
2) This is to request you to ____________
3) Kindly grant leave of 3 days to my son ____________ (Son name), a student of class ____________of your school on account of his sister’s marriage.
4) With due respect, I would like to bring to your notice that my daughter, ____________ (Daughter Name) would be unable to attend her classes for 2 days due to her illness.
5) This is to respectfully state that…
If not stated already, give the particulars of the child
6) He is a student of class ____________, Section ____________of your school. .
7) She is studying in class ____________, Section ____________, of your school.
8) My ward is a student of your school.
9) He would be out of station for the stated period.
10) She is suffering with high fever and doctor has advised her rest.
11) There has been a death in the family.
12) There has been an accident in the family.
13) She has been blessed with a brother and there is a family function.
14) She/he is participating in Zonal Sports Competition.
Mention the period
15) I would be grateful if you would grant me leave for today.
16) Kindly grant me leave for three days and oblige.
17) Please excuse my son’s absence from school for six days from ____________ (Date).
18) Kindly grant me leave of absence for five days on medical grounds.
19) Would you kindly grant her leave for four days i.e. (Date)