Letter to the Class Teacher Regarding the Progress of Your Child
1) I am much interested to know how my daughter is faring in her studies.
2) I would like to check on the performance of my ward.
3) It is a cause of worry to me that of late my son has displayed absent-mindedness and quarrelsome attitude. I would like to know his interest in studies.
4) I had arranged for special coaching for my son ____________ (Son Name). I would like to know if there has been any marked improvement in him.
5) I would like you to take stock of my child’s aptitude and report me of his academic progress.
6) I request you to give special attention to ____________ (Name) especially in Physics and Math’s.
7) I would like to enlist your co-operation to improve my son’s percentage lover his previous records.
8) Do; advise me if special coaching would help.
9) What sort of supervision do you suggest?
10) Her marks have been sinking. I would like to know the cause of her unsatisfactory performance.
11) I request you to let me know if his performance in all the subjects is satisfactory.
12) I humbly request you to make productive suggestions.
13) Your guidance would considerably help me to supervise his studies for a better result.
Close cordially with thanks
14) I shall be much obliged if you help me in this matter.
15) I am sure you can carve a better future for him.
16) Thanking you for your invaluable co-operation.
17) Please do excuse me for this trouble.